Today’s U.S. Army All-American Bowl will feature some highly-touted recruits choosing their college destinations. We’ll write up individual posts for recruits like Shaq Thompson and Barry Sanders when they announce their intentions, but be sure to check back here as other kids make their commitments today.
- Four-star linebacker Brian Nance from D1 football factory Euless Trinity (TX) chose Baylor over Arkansas and UCLA today during the first quarter of the game.
- Four-star linebacker Nick Dawson from Phillip O’ Berry Academy (NC) chooses Louisville over Clemson and NC State.
- Linebacker Keith Brown commits to Louisville over Illinois and Miami. Cardinals picking up big commits early here at the A-A Bowl.
- Oaks Christian (CA) receiver Jordan Payton chooses Cal over UCLA and Notre Dame. He was previously committed to USC.
- Defensive back Jordan Diggs from Island Cost (FL) chooses S0uth Carolina over Tennessee and Vanderbilt.
- Defensive lineman Tyriq McCord from Jefferson HS (FL) commits to Miami over Georgia and South Carolina. The Gamecocks appeared to be in the lead a few weeks ago.
- Muir (CA) four-star cornerback Kevon Seymour chooses USC over Cal, UCLA and Oregon.
- Dual threat quarterback Anthony Alford from Petal, Mississippi chooses Southern Miss over Miss. State and Ole Miss.
- LB/Safety Elijah Shumate picks Notre Dame.