Meandering our way through the offseason minutia, one one-liner at a time…
– So much potential in this: “The Bootlegger’s Boy”, the autobiography of former Oklahoma head coach Barry Switzer, could be the latest sports book adapted for the big screen. Please, for the love of all that is holy, make this happen.
– Iowa has released the salaries for all of its new football assistants.
– BYU fullback Iona Pritchard is ahead of schedule in his recovery from a nasty leg fracture and ankle dislocation suffered in August of last year.
– Scheduling 15 spring practice sessions is a lot more complicated and complex than one might think.
– The Daily Oklahoman: Can do-it-all Tony Jefferson find a home in Mike Stoops‘ defense?
– At least for now, it’s taking four running backs to replace Ronnie Hillman in San Diego State’s backfield.
– The drug scandal at TCU has cost the Horned Frogs a lone recruit thus far, head coach Gary Patterson says.
– Mizzou receivers looking to impress in the spring ahead of the arrival of the nation’s top recruit in the summer.