Some links on a Tuesday from around college football…
– Get to know the quarterbacks looking to take over at Oklahoma State. Consider this an extension on yesterday’s QB battle link courtesy of Athlon Sports.
– Speaking of Athlon, they have all kinds of rankings and spring previews HERE.
– Arkansas running back Knile Davis reportedly ran a 4.33 40-yard dash. And he weighed in at 226 pounds. That’s insane.
– Baylor got a sizeable donation to aid in building the new on-campus stadium.
– Utah’s defensive coordinator is getting a pay bump.
– Staying in the Pac-12, remember how Arizona had, like, 50 people tear their ACL last spring? The Arizona Daily Star chronicles one of ‘em, cornerback Jonathan McKnight, that’s making his comeback this spring.
– Miami (OH) finally trademarked the term “Cradle of Coaches”, which I thought they had done years ago.