Some links from around college football on a Saturday…
– South Florida coach Skip Holtz says senior Lindsey Lamar is moving from wide receiver back to running back.
– Additionally, Tre Madden‘s status as temporary running back can be lifted, as the former linebacker will now stick with his new position for good.
– Memphis transfer Ryan Williams is all the buzz at Miami after the Hurricanes’ first scrimmage.
– This is pretty cool: Tom Dienhart of the Big Ten Network tweets Purdue wide receiver Ishmael Aristide is running for student body president with quarterback Rob Henry on the ticket as vice president.
– CSNChicago gets you caught up on Notre Dame’s quarterback battle.