Some links from around college football on a Monday…
– Some of Auburn’s players also took a mission trip to Liberia. Great read.
– Trey Metoyer, you are straight nasty with this one-handed catch.
– Athlon Sports ranks the Big Ten’s best coaches. Bret Bielema won’t be happy.
– A tap dancing lineman, courtesy of Holly Anderson of SI.
– Nebraska is working on a “futuristic” uniform. Uh oh.
– You thought Derek Dooley was quotable before? I present to you, without further comment, a coach Dooley soundbyte with unnecessary bleeps included.
– Here’s a great in-depth interview with Texas Tech system chancellor Kent Hance, who says “Leadership types … understand we made the decision we had to make,” regarding Mike Leach.
– From the creeptastic file: Stephen Garcia mask? Stephen Garcia mask.