Some links from around college football on a Thursday…
– Here’s an updated on the changes to Vanderbilt’s football stadium.
– The judge overseeing Jerry Sandusky‘s trial won’t rule immediately on a number of pretrial motions brought forth on Thursday, including one to have Sandusky’s charges dismissed. Additionally, Penn State athletic director Tim Curley and former vice president Gary Schultz have said they will invoke the Fifth Amendment if called to testify.
– An update on Wyoming’s first full scrimmage of the spring.
– This year’s Marshall-East Carolina game has been moved up to Friday, Nov. 23. Adjust travel plans accordingly.
– Herschel Walker is looking to open up a restaurant on a gambling site. I would eat at any restaurant owned, operated or affiliated by title only for the following players: Walker, Bo Jackson and Roger Staubach.