Some links from around college football on a Friday…
– Former Penn State president Graham Spanier is now working in Washington on a national security project, according to a Pittsburgh Tribune-Review report. Which is great, because Spanier seems to be an ace at keeping important information under wraps.
– North Carolina is taking a page from the Oregon uniform handbook. In related news, black is now every team’s unofficial third color, it appears.
– Former Auburn player Antonio Goodwin was convicted of first-degree robbery after he was hit with robbery charges last year.
– Ouch: a dislocated finger will sideline Tennessee freshman quarterback Nathan Peterman for the rest of spring.
– Get this: In three scrimmages this spring, Tyler Wilson has completed 80 of 104 passes for 1,126 yards and 13 touchdowns. He hasn’t thrown an interception. Even for spring ball that’s unfair.