Some links from around college football on a Tuesday…
– Penn State athletic director Tim Curley and former VP Gary Schultz are seeking a delay in pretrial filings.
– BCS executive director Bill Hancock says the goal of future meetings on postseason format will be to lay out more detailed options. As if the ones they have now aren’t bad enough.
– Andy Staples of Sports Illustrated writes about what to expect from Missouri in their first year in the SEC.
– For you college football history lovers: Heritage Auctions is auctioning off an 1895 game-worn Princeton jersey, Currently, it’s going for over $18,000.
– A court date has been set for Arizona Wildcats offensive lineman Fabbians Ebbele, who is facing charges for his role in a house party fight last month.