Some links from around college football on a Friday…
– You guys, Spencer Hall just defeated the internet.
– Not a whole lot of new info here, but Missouri quarterback James Franklin does appear to be on track for an August return. Running back Henry Josey, who sustained a devastating knee injury? Not so much…
– Nebraska’s president still isn’t down with a playoff and prefers a plus-one instead.
– Is there a relationship between college football wins and academic donations?
– Former Ohio State quarterback Art Schlichter will get 10 years, seven months for his sports-ticket scam. He also has brain damage, and will donate it for study after his death.
– Documents show Jerry Sandusky could have as many as 17 accusers. Not surprising if true.