Meandering our way through the offseason minutia, a lone one-liner at a time…
– On this Mother’s Day, and if you’re in the mood to shed a tear or two, read this piece about former Ohio State star Chris Spielman and his book dedicated to his wife Stefanie, who lost her battle with breast cancer in November of 2009.
– USF head coach Skip Holtz shares what he’s learned from his mother Beth, who has attended every one of her son’s home football games since he became the Bulls coach.
– Will Muschamp preaches the gospel of Florida Gators football, or something like that.
– Fort Worth Star-Telegram: Four-team BCS playoff on way, but it won’t fix everything.
– Birmingham News: Incoming Alabama freshman Alec Morris ‘fired up‘ by opportunity to compete for backup QB job.
– Head coach George O’Leary provides a position-by-position breakdown of his UCF squad.
– The Daily Oklahoman: Despite suspensions to receivers, the Sooners can persevere.
(Photo credit: Ohio State athletics)