From Day 1 of the Jerry Sandusky trial…
– We linked to it earlier, but in case you missed it, here’s Dan Wetzel‘s column on the opening statements of the Jerry Sandusky trial.
– If you want comprehensive coverage of the trial, checkout the Patriot-News’ homepage, which has links to the story from all angles.
– Was former PSU defensive coordinator Tom Bradley suspicious of Sandusky?
– A portion of the alleged Victim 4’s testimony today (Warning: extremely graphic content). Here’s Wetzel’s take on the same testimony.
From everything else going on in college football…
– Florida State’s recruiting budget has nearly doubled in the Jimbo Fisher era.
– Tennessee coach Derek Dooley has a mountain to climb this season, but literally he did it with his players over the weekend.
– Virginia Tech is going with camo this fall.
– You want point spreads? You got point spreads!
– Montana has settled its contract dispute with former coach Robin Pflugrad, who was fired in the wake of rape allegations involving members of the football team.
– Red Hot Chili Peppers drummer Chad Smith trolls Ohio State fans.
– Michigan coach Brady Hoke speaks his mind about the recruiting world.
– Spencer Hall spoke with Barry Switzer. It was the best thing on the internet today.