From Day 5 of the Jerry Sandusky trial…
- A local psychiatrist could be instrumental in the Sandusky trial.
- The failures of Penn State’s administration becomes more evident with each passing day of the Sandusky trial, writes Stewart Mandel of Sports Illustrated.
- Sandusky plans to take the stand… and it’s his best option, writes Dan Wetzel.
- The defense came out with a whimper.
- The jury could begin deliberating the case Thursday.
Links frrom around college football…
- Here’s something you won’t read everyday. You know what? It’s better if you just click the link rather than have me try to explain it.
- Harvey Updyke’s wife wasn’t in a good mood today. Go figure…
- Ranking the ACC’s nonconference schedule, courtesy of The Sporting News.
- Is your school moving between conferences? They better check these financial numbers.