Some links from around college football on a Sunday…
- What’s the cost of suiting up an athlete? The Lincoln Journal-Star investigates.
- Can Temple improve attendance this time around in the Big East?
- The Big West should vote on Boise State’s non-football sports before the start of the academic year.
- The rumors turned out to be true. Erin Andrews is leaving ESPN for FOX Sports‘ college football broadcasts.
- Sad news: Diane Andrews, the wife of long-time Florida State defensive assistant Mickey Andrews, passed away after a battle with stomach cancer.