Some links from around college football on a Monday…
- A couple of Michigan alums got married in the Big House.
- This is fantastic. Les Miles with perhaps his best one-liner to date.
- Penn State will face punishment, just not from the NCAA, writes Andy Staples of Sports Illustrated. I wholeheartedly agree.
- Remember how a selection committee is supposed to be transparent? Well, here you go…
- How much will Boise State’s travel costs go up now that the Broncos are in the Big East? The Idaho Statesman crunches some numbers.
- Maryland coach Randy Edsall has hired a PR firm. Really.