Some links from around college football on a Monday…
- Phil Steele thinks there are 11 teams that fit the mold to win a BCS championship. Find out which ones.
- Who’s to blame for the Robert Nkemdiche “request”? You, ‘Merica. Also, why “package deals” are nothing to worry about.
- Interesting: what if Cam Newton had played for 1-11 Akron in 2010?
- Smart Football examines the Air Raid offense. Always a fascinating read from Chris.
- LaVar Arringtonwants everyone to wait for the full Freeh report to come out before anyone judges the situation at Penn State.
- Graham Spanier‘s hearing has been set for next month.
- Boise State’s game against Washington in 2013 has been pushed up a week.
- Former Rutgers defensive tackle Eric LeGrand is now Subway’s newest spokesperson.