Some links from around college football on a Wednesday…
- This slipped through the cracks from yesterday, but Georgia defensive coordinator Todd Grantham is now the team’s associate head coach as well.
- Who are the potential BCS busters for 2012? National Football Post takes a look.
- Alabama has a video for the Bryant Museum and it is trolltastic.
- Depending on how much you love your eyesight, this is either the worst or the best field turf ever.
- Big Ten mascots dancing to “Call Me Maybe.” I take back every bad thing I’ve ever said about the Big Ten.
- This might be the funniest thing you read today. Or maybe not. Either way, it’s awesome.
- Here’s who is attending Big Ten media days. And for the ACC.
- Accused Auburn shooter Desmonte Leonard has had his case sent to a Lee County grand jury. Two former Auburn football players were killed and lineman Eric Mack was wounded in the shooting.