Some links from around college football on a Friday…
- More reaction from the Freeh report, courtesy of Grantland. Brilliant piece.
- Former Penn State players voiced their opinions too.
- The Freeh report and the investigation by the Pennsylvania state attorney general’s office differ greatly. Why?
- Storm Klein‘s lawyer works for the firm that represented other Ohio State players during Tatto0-Gate.
- Bizarre story here about a fight Nick Saban‘s daughter got into some time back. Warning: content contains Facebook statuses, sorority girls, hair pulling and the younger Saban (allegedly) mercilessly beating another girl’s face into hamburger.
- South Carolina named its new athletic director today.