Some links from around college football on a Thursday…
- Ben Jones of Statecollege.com has four alternatives to the Death Penalty for Penn State.
- Schools need to get control of their athletic program and you know who should start the process, writes Pat Forde.
- The city of Grambling wants some of Joe Paterno‘s wins vacated (Grambling State University coach Eddie Robinson had 408 victories). Guess what? It’s not your call. Oh, and get your priorities together.
- One PSU trustee has stepped down, according to the Centre Daily Times.
- A reserve ECU lineman was arrested for a felony drug-related charge. Hooray!
- Not 100 percent football related, but cool if you like this kind of stuff (which I do, which is why it’s linked here). The best places to grab a bite to eat in ACC country, courtesy of D1Source.
- Mark Richt, Georgia have been hurt by too many recruiting risks.
- Purdue got a $2 million gift from a donor.