Some links and reax to the Penn State sanctions from around the country…
- Penn State said previously they accepted penalties from the NCAA to avoid the Death Penalty. Gary Schultz of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution wonders why they got a choice.
- The frenzy for Penn State players is already staggering.
- Mark Emmert overstepped his boundaries, writes Stewart Mandel of Sports Illustrated.
- The penalties themselves are misguided says Michael Rosenberg.
- The new SI cover page.
- It’s Tim Curley’s turn to confess, from The Sporting News.
- Where should the line be drawn between PSU and the NCAA?
- Graham Spanier says he wouldn’t have turned a blind eye to others.
- Forget the sanctions, there’s no joy anybody can feel today about Penn State.