Some links from around college football on a Tuesday…
- The arraignment of Florida State cornerback Greg Reid has been set for Sept. 5. Reid was arrested in July on drug-related charges.
- Syracuse quarterback Terell Hunt has been given the all clear to return to practice following his offseason legal trouble.
- Former Penn State VP Gary Schultz is seeking documents from the Freeh investigation. Schultz is facing perjury charges.
- Nothing official today, but Penn State linebacker Khairi Fortt has been the subject of transfer rumors, specifically involving Cal. A decision one way or another is expected later this week.
- Also, something to watch: Rob Bolden is expected to join LSU Wednesday.
- Southern Miss’ football stadium was on the receiving end of “minor vandalism.”
- Montana quarterback Jordan Johnson has been charged with rape.