Some links from around college football on a Wednesday…
- If you read one thing today, read this feature by Wright Thompson on Urban Meyer. Thompson is a true pro at his craft.
- Here’s a weird story that says an Alabama coach told a recruit to switch high schools.
- UConn is losing a quarterback to transfer.
- Wow, here’s what’s left of the oak trees at Toomer’s Corner.
- The Mike Leach bobblehead… it’s available, y’all!
- Orange helmets for Oklahoma State? Mike Gundy wants ‘em.
- Former Washington assistant Nick Holt is reportedly headed to Arkansas.
- Look, I’m with some of y’all about the NCAA and Penn State, but, yo, this is ridiculous (though it should be noted the bookstore selling the shirt is not affiliated officially with PSU).