The offseason is back, and so are the one-liners. They’re even more one-linery than last year, if that’s possible.
- Georgia offensive lineman Kolton Houston is currently not with the team. Houston’s had eligibility issues and yet to play in college.
- Not surprising, but Jerry Sandusky’s attorney, Joe Amendola, is asking the Superior Court for a new trial. As we noted last month, this was likely the next step after Sandusky was denied a new trial by Judge John Cleland.
- Also not surprising, but Penn State wants Mike McQueary‘s lawsuit thrown out.
- Hypothetically, let’s say NCAA president Mark Emmert is ousted following the embarrassment of the Miami case. Who replaces him? John Infante shares his wish list.
- Three coaches with Notice of Allegations from the NCAA are asking to have their cases thrown out.
- Is Kyle Field getting a face lift? Some beautiful renderings here.
- The ACC is opening a restaurant. This is really happening, folks.