Some links from around college football on a Saturday…
- Ron Jaworski says Bill O’Brien‘s name is always going to be in the coaching carousel rumor mill. Get used to it, Penn State fans.
- Arizona State’s mascot, Sparky, just became more kid-friendly and terrifying.
- Kevin Sumlin‘s new contract has a few more perks.
- If you’re not completely burned out on the Harlem Shake — if you even know what the Harlem Shake is — Nebraska football does its version HERE.
- How’s Nick Montana doing at Tulane? Coach Curtis Johnson explains.
- Some notes from Texas’ Saturday practice.
- Looks like Bronco Mendenhall is working on an extension with BYU.