Some links from around college football on a Monday…
- Former Miami Hurricane Dan Sileo was fired from his radio gig with WQAM. As you may recall, Sileo gained a certain level of notoriety for expressing his displeasure following Miami’s loss to K-State last season.
- The goal? Make Texas Tech coach Kliff Kingsbury hip. The medium? Deadspin. The result? Hilarity.
- Wisconsin coach Gary Andersen doesn’t sound too happy about the departure of former assistant Jay Boulware.
- Florida State ends its four-year probation period tomorrow. Also, John Infante offers his thoughts on why it might be more advantageous for Miami to delay its infractions case rather than speed it up.
- The NCAA has (wisely) decided to lift its restriction on the number of times reporters can tweet during a game. Yay, live tweeting!
- Four-star receiver Taj Williams has committed to… Indiana?
- A look at Oregon State’s new uniforms and logo.