Meandering our way through the offseason, a single one-liner at a time…
– If you’re looking for a coach who’s “into dog-cussing kids,” Oklahoma’s Jerry Montgomery is not your guy.
– Wisconsin players responding positively to the new head coach’s preaching.
– Clemson may have found its “prototypical middle linebacker.”
– To put it bluntly, BYU offensive line coach Garrett Tujague has been dealt a crappy hand.
– While one Maryland quarterback continues to recover from a significant injury, a healthy one is fumbling an opportunity.
– A Denver Post story on Shane Dillon, one of several vying for the starting quarterback job at Colorado, will bring a smile to your face.
– West Virginia head coach Dana Horsewomen feeling good about his kickers.
– Muskets up! Jonathan Kimble gets another year as the Mountaineer mascot, which makes my six-year-old daughter very happy.