Meandering our way through the offseason, a single one-liner at a time…
– “We’re somewhat close to being a decent football team” is how Tommy Tuberville describes the current state of his Cincinnati team.
– Dabo Swinney having a hard time reining in his optimism when it comes to Clemson’s defense and insert “West Virginia just scored again” jabs at your leisure.
– After a historically bad 2012 season, Texas’ defense is looking “to regain that trust” that was lost.
– Tennessee’s 2013 roster, expected to be 83 players strong come summer, is broken down by the Knoxville News-Sentinel.
– The Idaho Statesman offers up a report on Boise State’s first practice of the spring.
– A handful of Minnesota players will miss spring practice as they recover from injuries.
– Touted 2014 wide receiver Drake Harris has decommitted from Michigan State, and is now considering offers from, among others, Michigan, Ohio State, Alabama and Florida.
– Want to know for certain it’s the offseason? A story on Maryland’s kicker assimilating and adjusting makes it into the one-liners.