Meandering our way through the offseason, a single one-liner at a time…
– With Auburn set to commence spring practice, al.com takes a peek into the Tigers’ returning backfield.
– Michigan is wasting no time in addressing an offensive line hit hard by departures.
– Marc Weiszer of the Athens Banner-Herald has a solid profile of linebacker Ramik Wilson looking to fill some very big and productive shoes at Georgia.
– New coordinator Glenn Spencer says it’s “naturally going to be a different defense” at Oklahoma State.
– Dabo Swinney says Clemson needs “more competition, more accountability and more quality depth” in the secondary.
– Wide receiver Kyle Boehm might get another shot at quarterback for Cal.
– With Washington heading into a two-and-half-week break from spring practice, head coach Steve Sarkisian will use the off-time to “assess the first six practices and look at individuals, one, and how guys either progresses or regressed.”
– Tennessee conducted the first scrimmage of the Butch Jones era Saturday, which ended on a controversial final play.
– Several Penn State players are performing an annual rite of spring as they switch positions from the ones they played a year ago.
– The West Lafayette Journal & Courier breaks down Purdue’s roster ahead of the start of spring practice.
– The third verbal commitment for Arizona’s 2014 recruiting class is four-star California running back Nick Wilson.