Some (more) links from around college football on a Tuesday…
- What does (fake) Bo Pelini’s tournament bracket look like? Good for a few laughs.
- Penn State is suspending its licensing contract with Adidas over a Indonesian clothing factory and severance pay for its workers.
- Meet the five finalists for Athletic Director of the Year from the Sports Business Awards.
- Our man Kevin McGuire over at The Examiner takes a look at Penn State’s second spring under Bill O’Brien.
- Former Big 12 commissioner Dan Beebe has re-emerged and is now reportedly helping the Big East. This seems appropriate.
- Sunrise, sunset. Alabama is the favorite for a four-star offensive tackle.
- Former Michigan receiver Jerald Robinson is in some serious trouble.
- Texas athletic director DeLoss Dodds says “We get to decide” when the Longhorns and Texas A&M play again. Harsh, bro.