Some links from around college football on a Saturday…
- Kliff “Hollywood” Kingsbury does not need your Grammy invite to be cool, out-of-touch Texas Tech alum.
- The man who authored the NCAA’s external review of the Miami mess does his best Chip Diller impersonation.
- Mack Brown won an award, you guys. No, it was not for shuffleboard.
- Western Kentucky is getting some new lids.
- What makes Alabama’s T.J. Yeldon such a promising running back?
- UCF wants to open a $1.4 million tiki bar at Bright House Networks Stadium. Go Knights!
- John Taylor (yes, CFT’s JT) is moving from Georgia’s interior defensive line to the edge. I always thought John was more of the pass rushing type.