Some links from around college football on a Tuesday…
- The Big 12 missed the boat by not adding Louisville, writes Berry Tramel of the Oklahoman.
- April Fools from the University of Houston!
- Oregon is expecting a smooth transition under new coach Mark Helfrich.
- This is insane: Pro Football Weekly’s Nolan Nawrocki absolutely crushes Geno Smith in his draft eval.
- Remember Randy Edsall’s wild signing day story? Turns out, it may not be entirely true.
- Sorry, Bret Bielema. Nick Saban does not emote at jokes at his expense.
- FAU’s stadium rights won’t be going to GEO Group, which also runs prisons.