Meandering our way through the offseason, a single one-liner at a time…
– Alabama’s getting set for the Tide’s first scrimmage of the spring.
– Harrison Jones won’t be brotherless at Alabama this season.
– Despite it not being a “real” spring game, Florida is still expecting top recruiting talent to flock to Saturday’s Orange & Blue Debut.
– “Accountability without the coaches” will be the theme for Tennessee’s defense during Saturday’s scrimmage.
– Senior defensive end Garrison Smith looking to “leave a legacy of (being one of) the all-time greatest teams to come through” Georgia.
– Vanderbilt looking to find a better balance on the offensive side of the ball.
– Mizzou’s quarterback competition will be front and center for the Tigers’ spring game.
– Davis Webb skipped his senior prom to participate in Texas Tech’s spring practice, and it appears the decision is paying off.
– Spring game won’t settle Memphis’ quarterback competition.
– Maryland to hold an open practice at a local high school; insert the jokes at your leisure.
– Sophomore defensive end Keymiya Harrell will miss the remainder of Auburn’s spring practice sessions due to an undisclosed injury
– ESPN will cover portions of the final rolling of Auburn’s famed Toomer’s Corner oaks live.
– al.com: “Mal Moore passed away six days ago, but his final resting place is appropriate for a man who never needed the limelight to shine.”