Some links from around college football on a Sunday…
- Wisconsin athletic director Barry Alvarez is set to receive a new contract that will keep him in Madison for another five years.
- Miami also wants the testimony of former quarterback Kyle Wright tossed from the NCAA’s case, according to the Miami Herald.
- Florida’s offense still seemed to be a work in progress during its spring scrimmage.
- A recap of Georgia’s “G-Day” from the Ledger-Enquirer.
- The Ft. Worth Star-Telegram gets you caught up on TCU’s spring game.
- Here’s Baylor’s recap too.
- Well, when your nickname is the “Bosnian War Hammer“…
- Justin Davis is making his case to be USC’s starting running back.
- Missouri’s Henry Josey is making a comeback after suffering a knee injury that knocked him out for all of 2012.