Some links from around college football on a Tuesday…
- Do you like Mad Men on AMC? If so, you may remember a subtle Cotton Bowl reference in Sunday’s episode. Spencer Hall breaks down what it means.
- Also, this is amazing and hilarious.
- Proceeds from Toomer’s Corner souvenirs will go to a special scholarship fund.
- Miami is crushing it on the recruiting trail.
- Penn State had a slight decline in athletic revenue in 2012.
- Previewing the potential rebuilding project for Kansas State in 2013.
- Utah’s Tenny Palepoi has the tough task of stepping in for the departed Star Lotulelei.