We’re shipping you some links from around college football on a Saturday…
- An Auburn trustee committee has given the university the green light to redevelop Toomer’s Corner.
- Speaking of Auburn, the NCAA’s director of enforcement is leaving for The Plains.
- Oregon State defensive tackle Siale Hautau will miss the rest of spring with a broken hand.
- So will an Oregon receiver with a knee injury.
- Apparently Johnny Manziel is back on Twitter for those who follow that kind of stuff.
- Arizona State defensive tackle Will Sutton has earned Pat Tillman‘s No. 42 jersey to wear in practice.