Some links from around college football on a Monday…
- Your interesting read of the day: on the death of Frosty Westering from Sports on Earth.
- Arizona State running back Deantre Lewis has had a rough week.
- Kentucky had an announced crowd of over 50,000 at its spring game. According to Kyle Tucker of the Louisville Courier-Journal, that number looked fairly accurate.
- Virginia Tech’s running back pecking order may not be decided anytime soon, writes Andy Bitter of The Virginian-Pilot.
- Michigan got a verbal commitment from one of the best wide receiver prospects in the country. Huge get for the Wolverines.
- Michigan State wide receiver Keith Mumphery opens up about last season.