Some links from around college football on a Thursday…
- Could more games between Florida State and South Florida be on the horizon?
- Michigan State is going to be a little shorthanded for its spring game.
- Virginia Tech tightening up security for its spring game as well. A lot of schools likely following suit.
- Alabama linebacker C.J. Moseley is recovering well from shoulder surgery.
- An update on the Marlin Lane situation at Tennessee.
- Who should pay Syracuse’s $7.5 million exit fee from the Big East? Well, Syracuse. Right?
- As of today, Clint Chelf is Oklahoma State’s leading quarterback.
And now, for the best thing you’ll watch today. You’re beautiful, Boston:
[kml_flashembed movie=”http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/33399756″ width=”420″ height=”245″ fvars=”launch=51576970&width=420&height=245″ allowscriptaccess=”always” allowFullScreen=”true” wmode=”transparent” type=”application/x-shockwave-flash” pluginspage=”http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash”/%5D