Some links from around college football on a Tuesday…
- Texas has added another Shipley to its program.
- College football ADs are getting pretty sick of NCAA president Mark Emmert. Been a tough go lately for that guy.
- Why UCF can thank Boise State for its recent bowl ban reversal.
- The Macon Telegraph writes that Georgia and Florida State are in preliminary discussions about a nonconference game. Please, football gods, let this happen.
- Gene Chizik is weighing his options on a return to coaching.
- Stewart Mandel of Sports Illustrated thinks the ACC’s grant of rights should halt conference realignment.
- Bless you, Kentucky. Bless you.
- This shouldn’t come as a total surprise, but the Big 12 and the Holiday Bowl could part ways sooner or later.