Meandering our way through the offseason, a single one-liner at a time…
– Anyone in the mood for a video highlight clip of Barry Sanders as a high school running back?
(WARNING! SPOILER ALERT AHEAD!!! Yes, he was as bad-ass in high school as he was at Oklahoma State and in the NFL.)
– Notre Dame is taking a peek into enhancing its storied stadium.
– UNLV is considering — for a large financial guarantee – moving a 2013 home game against Arizona to the Wildcats’ home-state turf of Glendale.
– al.com: Auburn cornerbacks thriving in Ellis Johnson‘s 4-2-5 scheme after spring practices.
– “Just watching him on the field during practice makes me fired up, because I’m not the only one sweating out there,” Michigan State defensive coordinator Pat Narduzzi, regarding new defensive line coach Ron Burton.
– Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney is “really excited” about Notre Dame’s partial football membership in the ACC.
– San Diego State has reinstated two of the four players held out of spring practice due to a variety of issues.
– Syracuse safety Durell Eskridge underwent surgery to repair a fractured wrist and torn ligament in a ring finger.