Meandering our way through the offseason, a single one-liner at a time…
– Oklahoma State’s Mike Gundy firmly in the camp of “bigger is better” when it comes to a college football playoff.
– Oregon State’s Mike Riley, on the other hand, is just fine with a four-team playoff and bowl games.
– Nick Saban‘s $10.9 million investment property on Lake Burton in Georgia is going up for sale.
– Dallas Morning News: SMU’s Deion Sanders Jr. playing bigger, faster than anticipated and catching on quickly.
– Brandon Marcello of al.com writes that Tre’ Mason deserves to be Auburn’s starting running back but will be pushed.
– Starting over every spring a part of Penn State’s Bill O’Brien‘s coaching philosophy.
– Was Michigan State offense hiding something during the spring game?
– Arizona released photos of new uniforms for the 2013 season.
– Want to watch the trailer for the new SEC Network? Click HERE.
– Elite defensive line recruit’s visit to Auburn “exceeded my expectations.”
– New Cal head coach Sonny Dykes emphasizing running backs and defensive backs on the 2014 recruiting trail.