Meandering our way through the offseason, a single one-liner at a time…
– Bill O’Brien explains why he passed over two long-time Penn State assistants for defensive coordinator in favor of a coach he’d never worked with.
– Ole Miss has a few surprises on its post-spring depth chart, the Jackson Clarion-Ledger writes.
– Tommy Tuberville says Kliff Kingsbury is the perfect replacement for him at Texas Tech.
– Utah’s athletic director favors a nine-game conference schedule for the Pac-12.
– After years of subpar play, new head coach Scott Shafer explains how he’s going to improve Syracuse’s special teams.
– The most bad-ass new field at the FBS level? Wyoming, of course.