Meandering our way through the offseason, a single one-liner at a time…
– al.com: While you’re going after Nick Saban, he’s going about his business.
– Speaking of Saban, have you ever wondered what the Alabama head coach would look like with Dana Holgorsen‘s hair? If so, today’s your lucky day.
– Losing U.S. Open tennis could lead to CBS televising early-season SEC games.
– Charlie Weis likes the hope fans have in the Jayhawks, but doesn’t want their faith to be blind.
– Auburn’s defensive line going back to basics in order to shore up its run defense.
– Eric Weddle has become an unofficial ambassador for the Utah football program.
– Oklahoma State defensive coordinator Glenn Spencer and ESPN sideline reporter Jeannine Edwards are engaged to be married.
– Former Ole Miss quarterback Tom Luke has returned to his alma mater as the football program’s assistant athletics director for player development.
– This Georgia Tech grad assistant’s attempt at recruiting via photoshopping is bad. “Not bad meaning good but bad meaning bad,” says Run DMC.
– Not football-related, but Ohio is the most swearingest f—–g state in America. O-F’N-H!!!