Meandering our way through the offseason, a single one-liner at a time…
– The Omaha World-Herald says all the talk of more neutral site games in college football is a bunch of hot air.
– Graduating from Texas, former UT great Vince Young says the sheepskin trumps any pigskin glory he achieved with the Longhorns.
– Polynesian players are prospering at Utah.
– PennLive.com: Michael Mauti‘s rise to Penn State icon was about so much more than his play.
– al.com: Auburn legend Terry Beasley fights back during week of despair, health scares
– With Nick Saban set to be inducted into the Alabama Sports Hall of Fame this weekend, some of the Tide coach’s knickknacks (get it?) will be on display.
– More than $91,000 raised for Mott Children’s Hospital by Michigan football.