Meandering our way through the offseason, a single one-liner at a time…
– Mike Leach might be returning to the Big 12… as an opposing coach.
– 10 of the 12 teams in the Big Ten are investing a combined $1.72 million more this year in football assistant coaches pay than they did last year.
– The Des Moines Register has a 45-minute conversation with Iowa head coach Kirk Ferentz, replete with video and everything.
– From, again, the Des Moines Register: recruits who keep an open mind are simply playing by the rules.
– al.com takes a look at the surprising development at slot receiver for Auburn this spring.
– If you’re interested in hearing third-generation Michigan State player Riley Bullough singin’ and strummin’, click HERE.
– Michigan will, for now, open the season as 26-point favorites vs. Central Michigan.
– With skill commitments in tow, Vanderbilt will now switch its recruiting focus to the trenches.