Some links from around college football on a Wednesday…
- Stewart Mandel of Sports Illustrated projects the major conference bowl lineups starting in 2014.
- Renovations to San Jose State’s football stadium were approved on Tuesday.
- As he does every year, Bruce Feldman ranks his top-20 freaks in college football. Take a crack at who you think is No. 1.
- Oh my. Florida State’s Orange Bowl rings are very cool.
- Paul Finebaum is set to reappear on ESPN. The Wall Street Journal has the details.
- Michigan footballs: Made in the USA, not in Ohio.
- The AAC (formerly the Big East) has been looking into creating a new bowl game for a while, but that game could be held at Marlins Park in Miami.