Some links from around college football on a Thursday…
- Matt Hayes of the Sporting News does think there’s inequality in the SEC’s scheduling model… and that Alabama is benefitting.
- Arizona State head coach Todd Graham has close ties to Oklahoma as well. Naturally, he was worried when Monday’s events unfolded.
- Toledo is also looking into selling beer and wine at football games.
- Rarely-used defensive end Ricardo Williams and receiver Robert Lockhart are no longer at Miami.
- Checking in with Tulane safety Devon Walker as he faces life with paralysis. An outstanding update from Yahoo! Sports.
- Former Rutgers quarterback Ryan Hart can pursue a lawsuit against EA Sports after winning an appeal in federal court. Similar to the O’Bannon lawsuit.
- Former Alabama athletic director Mal Moore was posthumously named Athletic Director of the Year by the Sports Business Daily.