Meandering our way through the offseason, a single one-liner at a time…
– Washington Post: No ruling in ACC’s motion for dismissal of Maryland lawsuit.
– Athletic director Mark Hollis explains Michigan State’s process that resulted in the hiring of Mark Dantonio.
– Here’s a position-by-position recap of Auburn’s spring, courtesy of al.com.
– The Iowa City Press-Citizen takes a look at how Big Ten realignment will impact fans’ pocketbooks.
– Virginia Tech’s trip to the Russell Athletic Bowl cost over $1.6 million, but the athletic department still expects to come out in the black financially.
– Syracuse’s post-spring depth chart reveals some position changes.
– UT-San Antonio head coach Larry Coker lauded by the Texas legislature.
– Snoop Lion/Dogg’s football-playing son receives another offer, this one from LSU.
– Clemson’s pruning of the Peach State on the recruiting trail is setting up a solid football future for the Tigers.
– Ohio State lands an in-state verbal commitment from four-star linebacker Dante Booker, who was also considering Michigan and Notre Dame.