Meandering our way through the offseason, a single one-liner at a time and taking yet another opportunity to God bless those who have paid the ultimate sacrifice…
– At first thought to be a bad case of Taco Bell, Michigan State cornerback Mylan Hicks (pictured, No. 6) instead had to have his appendix removed.
– I have no idea what if anything this means, but in the wake of the Everett Golson situation and other situations at Notre Dame the South Bend Tribune asks the following question: Is Irish drama ego-driven?
– Al.com: Now that the foundation of Auburn’s 2014 recruiting class is set, the Tigers’ commitments are turning their attention to bringing in more prospects.
– Detroit Free Press: Experts can’t agree on favorite for Big Ten Legends’ final season.
– From the Daily Oklahoman: A look at Big 12 teams that could challenge favorite Oklahoma State.
– Are things actually (gasp!) beginning to look up for the Kansas football program?
– Cal signee Khalfani Muhammad ran a 10.22 in the 100-meter dash and holy crap that’s fast.