Some links from around college football on a Friday…
- The NCAA’s former VP of Enforcement, Julie Roe Lach, speaks with Yahoo! Sports in an exclusive interview.
- The court date for four former Alabama players indicted in a February robbery has been delayed.
- David Glenn does the Q&A thang with ACC commissioner John Swofford.
- Does the Big Ten regret not grabbing Kansas and Missouri?
- Bob Stoops agrees with how Mike Gundy handled the Wes Lunt situation.
- Western Michigan coach P.J. Fleck has some interesting business cards.
- Nevada coach Brian Polian is trying to leave his own mark on a Wolf Pack program forever synonymous with Chris Ault.
- Kansas has renewed its apparel deal with adidas for $26 million.
- Oh my, look at all these point spreads!