The one-liners are pouring one out for James Gandolfini today…
- Gandolfini was a Rutgers guy through and through.
- Has the NCAA’s Committee on Infractions already come to a verdict in the Miami case?
- As of 11:30 p.m. on Thursday, Kentucky has the No. 1 recruiting class in the country, according to Rivals.com. In football.
- Tom Dienhart of the Big Ten Network chats with Ohio State offensive coordinator Tom Herman.
- Rich Rodriguez is the star of a Western-themed YouTube video and it is spectacular.
- Law expert Michael McCann of Sports Illustrated gets you primed for the O’Bannon vs. NCAA class certification hearing today.
- Barbie has a Texas A&M yell leader version of its Ken doll. You’re welcome, parents Christmas shopping six months in advance (the savings!).
- Just how challenging is it to move from the FCS to the FBS? ESPN’s sports business reporter Kristi Dosh examines.