Meandering our way through the offseason, a single one-liner at a time…
– The Salt Lake Tribune writes that the lingering uncertainty over Bronco Mendenhall‘s contract threatens to cast a cloud over BYU’s media day.
– Des Moines Register: Cousin’s death continues to motivate Iowa State cornerback Charlie Rogers.
– Ohio State backup quarterback Kenny Guiton suffered what’s believed to be a very minor hand injury recently.
– Syracuse Post-Standard: quarterbacks coach Tim Lester assesses the running styles of Syracuse’s three options.
– Penn State assistant Charles London gives a status report on the players at his position.
– “Preliminary” and “exploratory” talks ongoing regarding a future bowl game at Marlins Park in Miami.
– Cincinnati’s board of trustees approved an $80-85 million renovation of Nippert Stadium that will increase capacity from 35,000 to around 40,000.
– Part of of World War II battleship to be enshrined at Indiana University’s Memorial Stadium.